There are 3 intakes per year, in January, April and September, and you are welcome to start your course at the intake of your choosing. The sole exception is the BSc (Hons) in Computing, for which there is currently only a September intake.
To guarantee enough time when applying, applications from Home Students should be received no later than 1 month before the course start date. Visa applications typically take 60-90 days to process and for this reason we ask that International Students apply no later than 3 months prior to the course start date. The next deadlines for guaranteed consideration of your application are:
|Intake||Home student application deadline||International student application deadline|
|September 2016||August 2016||June 2016|
|Februrary 2017||January 2017||November 2016|
The admission process begins with the submission of your application and the steps it follows are outlined below.
Admission from beginning to end
- Complete an application form and submit it, along with the accompanying documents, by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org, or by post or in person to:
Amity University [IN] London
24 Bedford Square
- Upon receiving your application we shall check that the documentation is satisfactory before issuing a conditional offer or rejection. If your application is incomplete we shall request further information before proceeding.
- Should you accept a conditional offer, you are then required to meet the conditions stipulated therein and supply Amity with evidence as necessary. As a condition of entry we shall ask that you successfully display in an interview your suitability to study for your chosen degree. We prefer to interview applicants in person, but if this is not possible then we shall arrange to conduct an interview by Skype or over the telephone.
- Once you have met the conditions of your offer we shall send you confirmation and request payment of an enrolment deposit, equal to 25% of the annual tuition fee for home students and 50% for international students. The remaining balance is to be paid in instalments over the course of the academic year.
- Upon receipt of the enrolment deposit we shall send you an acceptance letter as confirmation of your place of study at Amity. If you are an international student your confirmation shall take the form of your CAS letter. The CAS letter contains our sponsor license number and a unique CAS number which you will need in order to apply for a visa.
- Successful applicants complete their admission with enrolment onto the course, as part of their induction prior to the start of classes.