Current vacancies are listed below. Should you wish to apply, please request an application form by e-mail from firstname.lastname@example.org.
Senior Marketing Officer
Application Deadline: 6pm, Friday 26th April
Salary: A competitive salary will be offered to the successful candidate in relation to their experience.
Amity University in London is looking for an enthusiastic member to join its marketing team who shares our common direction and sense of community in order to help us move forward quickly and efficiently in 2013 and beyond.
As the Senior Marketing Officer:
- You will be working as part of the School marketing and recruitment team, you will take responsibility for specific geographical region/s and deliver target numbers for international student intakes in line with agreed School and University strategies and Tier 4 requirements.
- You will be expected to work to the strict UKBA and School guidelines in terms of Tier 4 sponsorship so that the recruitment process is consistent with the School's vision and ethos.
- You will be expected to develop effective business relationships and opportunities, both in the UK and overseas and to implement sales and marketing strategies to maximise the success of the School.
- You will develop and implement a cost effective marketing strategy, including the coordination of promotional, sales and recruitment operations.
- The Senior Marketing Officer is expected to be able to develop effective business relationships and opportunities both in the UK and overseas and to implement marketing strategies that will achieve agreed targets.
- You will utilise your knowledge of the marketing mix to develop marketing strategies, to create bespoke promotional material, manage marketing data and market research, co-ordinate events and manage agreed budgets.
Proven line management, promotional and customer service
experience is important along with confident and positive clear
communication skills. The ability to effectively liaise at a
variety of levels with the cross-functional School teams and with a
variety of University, UK and offshore stakeholders is
Degree qualified, you will ideally have previous experience of working in a marketing environment. A proven team player, you will have the ability to confidently work to challenging deadlines.
- Qualified to a Bachelor's or higher
- Experience in the international student recruitment industry including International marketing and promotion (minimum 5 years)
- Proven track record of setting and achieving sales targets
- Excellent interpersonal skills and communication skills
- Computer literacy skills especially with the Microsoft suite of packages
- Ability and willingness to travel within the UK and internationally
- The right to work legally in the UK